In two weeks, when his major-label debut album is finally sitting on store shelves, you’d better believe Outasight is going to be celebrating—and if the LP’s cover art is an accurate indication of the Big Apple buzzmaker’s everyday lifestyle, his liver can expect to clock some serious overtime hours. Appropriately, the latest song release off the project, standout cut I’ll Drink to That, celebrates the simple pleasure of a libation or five after one’s work is done. Coming on the heels of reader-acclaimed single Shine, this joint sees Outasight momentarily setting aside his “rapper” hat to deliver wistful verses and a singalong chorus over Sterling Fox‘s crossover-courting pop-rock production. The result sounds tailor-made for Friday night at your local college bar. Fans can click here to pre-order Nights Like These in anticipation of its November 27, release via Warner Bros.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Outasight’s Garen Barsegian-directed I’ll Drink To That visuals.
Written by richard on 02/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Another Late Night" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.