In two weeks, when his major-label debut album is finally sitting on store shelves, you’d better believe Outasight is going to be celebrating—and if the LP’s cover art is an accurate indication of the Big Apple buzzmaker’s everyday lifestyle, his liver can expect to clock some serious overtime hours. Appropriately, the latest song release off the project, standout cut I’ll Drink to That, celebrates the simple pleasure of a libation or five after one’s work is done. Coming on the heels of reader-acclaimed single Shine, this joint sees Outasight momentarily setting aside his “rapper” hat to deliver wistful verses and a singalong chorus over Sterling Fox‘s crossover-courting pop-rock production. The result sounds tailor-made for Friday night at your local college bar. Fans can click here to pre-order Nights Like These in anticipation of its November 27, release via Warner Bros.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Outasight’s Garen Barsegian-directed I’ll Drink To That visuals.
Written by richard on 02/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Another Late Night" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)