Got room for one more on your “summer jam” playlist? If your answer to that question is a hearty “Hell Yea!”, then Outasight‘s latest effort should be right up your alley. On this newly-released EP single, the Booth fave’s first feature since May’s Change the World, Cook Classics’ breezy, guitar-driven production (anyone else having Sugar Ray flashbacks?) accompanies the Asylum/Warner Bros. signee as he fills us in on his recent travels. Though the cut has a strong pop vibe, verse three should be a pleasant surprise for listeners who have been missing Outasight the emcee. For this sunny selection and much more, check out the artist’s Stay Gold EP when it hits the net for free next Wednesday, August 7.
Written by richard on 08/1/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Another Late Night" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)