Got room for one more on your “summer jam” playlist? If your answer to that question is a hearty “Hell Yea!”, then Outasight‘s latest effort should be right up your alley. On this newly-released EP single, the Booth fave’s first feature since May’s Change the World, Cook Classics’ breezy, guitar-driven production (anyone else having Sugar Ray flashbacks?) accompanies the Asylum/Warner Bros. signee as he fills us in on his recent travels. Though the cut has a strong pop vibe, verse three should be a pleasant surprise for listeners who have been missing Outasight the emcee. For this sunny selection and much more, check out the artist’s Stay Gold EP when it hits the net for free next Wednesday, August 7.
Written by richard on 08/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Another Late Night" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.