Got room for one more on your “summer jam” playlist? If your answer to that question is a hearty “Hell Yea!”, then Outasight‘s latest effort should be right up your alley. On this newly-released EP single, the Booth fave’s first feature since May’s Change the World, Cook Classics’ breezy, guitar-driven production (anyone else having Sugar Ray flashbacks?) accompanies the Asylum/Warner Bros. signee as he fills us in on his recent travels. Though the cut has a strong pop vibe, verse three should be a pleasant surprise for listeners who have been missing Outasight the emcee. For this sunny selection and much more, check out the artist’s Stay Gold EP when it hits the net for free next Wednesday, August 7.
Written by richard on 08/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Another Late Night" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.