Got room for one more on your “summer jam” playlist? If your answer to that question is a hearty “Hell Yea!”, then Outasight‘s latest effort should be right up your alley. On this newly-released EP single, the Booth fave’s first feature since May’s Change the World, Cook Classics’ breezy, guitar-driven production (anyone else having Sugar Ray flashbacks?) accompanies the Asylum/Warner Bros. signee as he fills us in on his recent travels. Though the cut has a strong pop vibe, verse three should be a pleasant surprise for listeners who have been missing Outasight the emcee. For this sunny selection and much more, check out the artist’s Stay Gold EP when it hits the net for free next Wednesday, August 7.
Written by richard on 08/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Another Late Night" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.