Got room for one more on your “summer jam” playlist? If your answer to that question is a hearty “Hell Yea!”, then Outasight‘s latest effort should be right up your alley. On this newly-released EP single, the Booth fave’s first feature since May’s Change the World, Cook Classics’ breezy, guitar-driven production (anyone else having Sugar Ray flashbacks?) accompanies the Asylum/Warner Bros. signee as he fills us in on his recent travels. Though the cut has a strong pop vibe, verse three should be a pleasant surprise for listeners who have been missing Outasight the emcee. For this sunny selection and much more, check out the artist’s Stay Gold EP when it hits the net for free next Wednesday, August 7.
Written by richard on 08/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Another Late Night" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)