What happens when life spins you around in circles? That’s right, you get dizzy. But what happens when life spins Richard Andrew around in circles? He names himself Outasight (which even he admits was a questionable decision), writes a song about it, and of course, falls face-forward into a vat of booze. Lather, rinse, repeat. So, in such a Dizzy state, what comprehensible messages could the New York emcee possibly relay on his latest leak? Despite its Bob Dylan-esque opening, none really; but in all fairness, Dizzy tastes a lot more like vodka than brain food, so you’re going to have to find your fill of intellectual lyricism elsewhere. If you’re going to stick around, though, just let Cook Classic’s cheery, makes-me-wanna-go-to-a-block-party production take you to a place filled with rainbows, butterflies, empty tequila glasses, and…filled tequila glasses. But don’t lose your balance or pass out - you’ll miss the rhymes (and get your face drawn on). Dizzy will have a home on Outasight’s forthcoming Never Say Never mixtape, set to drop July 2.
Written by Matty K on 06/17/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Another Late Night" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.