What happens when life spins you around in circles? That’s right, you get dizzy. But what happens when life spins Richard Andrew around in circles? He names himself Outasight (which even he admits was a questionable decision), writes a song about it, and of course, falls face-forward into a vat of booze. Lather, rinse, repeat. So, in such a Dizzy state, what comprehensible messages could the New York emcee possibly relay on his latest leak? Despite its Bob Dylan-esque opening, none really; but in all fairness, Dizzy tastes a lot more like vodka than brain food, so you’re going to have to find your fill of intellectual lyricism elsewhere. If you’re going to stick around, though, just let Cook Classic’s cheery, makes-me-wanna-go-to-a-block-party production take you to a place filled with rainbows, butterflies, empty tequila glasses, and…filled tequila glasses. But don’t lose your balance or pass out - you’ll miss the rhymes (and get your face drawn on). Dizzy will have a home on Outasight’s forthcoming Never Say Never mixtape, set to drop July 2.
Written by Matty K on 06/17/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Another Late Night" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.