What happens when life spins you around in circles? That’s right, you get dizzy. But what happens when life spins Richard Andrew around in circles? He names himself Outasight (which even he admits was a questionable decision), writes a song about it, and of course, falls face-forward into a vat of booze. Lather, rinse, repeat. So, in such a Dizzy state, what comprehensible messages could the New York emcee possibly relay on his latest leak? Despite its Bob Dylan-esque opening, none really; but in all fairness, Dizzy tastes a lot more like vodka than brain food, so you’re going to have to find your fill of intellectual lyricism elsewhere. If you’re going to stick around, though, just let Cook Classic’s cheery, makes-me-wanna-go-to-a-block-party production take you to a place filled with rainbows, butterflies, empty tequila glasses, and…filled tequila glasses. But don’t lose your balance or pass out - you’ll miss the rhymes (and get your face drawn on). Dizzy will have a home on Outasight’s forthcoming Never Say Never mixtape, set to drop July 2.
Written by Matty K on 06/17/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Another Late Night" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.