As an internationally renowned recording artist, Outasight is better-positioned to Change the World than most. But he can’t do it alone; he needs all of his fans behind him. On this freshly-released promo single, originally featured on the DJ Benzi-hosted 2011 mixtape Get It Together, Cook Classics’ upbeat, funky boardwork sets the mood as the Big Apple emcee and singer calls on listeners to stand up and do their part to make planet Earth a better, kinder place. Feeling this uplifting selection? Good, because you’ll be hearing a lot more of it in the near future; Outasight has revealed that Change the World is slated to become part of an upcoming commercial campaign and feature film. Further details are TBA but, while you wait to hear more, why not purchase your own copy of the jam via iTunes?
Written by richard on 05/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Another Late Night" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.