As an internationally renowned recording artist, Outasight is better-positioned to Change the World than most. But he can’t do it alone; he needs all of his fans behind him. On this freshly-released promo single, originally featured on the DJ Benzi-hosted 2011 mixtape Get It Together, Cook Classics’ upbeat, funky boardwork sets the mood as the Big Apple emcee and singer calls on listeners to stand up and do their part to make planet Earth a better, kinder place. Feeling this uplifting selection? Good, because you’ll be hearing a lot more of it in the near future; Outasight has revealed that Change the World is slated to become part of an upcoming commercial campaign and feature film. Further details are TBA but, while you wait to hear more, why not purchase your own copy of the jam via iTunes?
Written by richard on 05/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Another Late Night" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.