As an internationally renowned recording artist, Outasight is better-positioned to Change the World than most. But he can’t do it alone; he needs all of his fans behind him. On this freshly-released promo single, originally featured on the DJ Benzi-hosted 2011 mixtape Get It Together, Cook Classics’ upbeat, funky boardwork sets the mood as the Big Apple emcee and singer calls on listeners to stand up and do their part to make planet Earth a better, kinder place. Feeling this uplifting selection? Good, because you’ll be hearing a lot more of it in the near future; Outasight has revealed that Change the World is slated to become part of an upcoming commercial campaign and feature film. Further details are TBA but, while you wait to hear more, why not purchase your own copy of the jam via iTunes?
Written by richard on 05/21/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Another Late Night" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.