As an internationally renowned recording artist, Outasight is better-positioned to Change the World than most. But he can’t do it alone; he needs all of his fans behind him. On this freshly-released promo single, originally featured on the DJ Benzi-hosted 2011 mixtape Get It Together, Cook Classics’ upbeat, funky boardwork sets the mood as the Big Apple emcee and singer calls on listeners to stand up and do their part to make planet Earth a better, kinder place. Feeling this uplifting selection? Good, because you’ll be hearing a lot more of it in the near future; Outasight has revealed that Change the World is slated to become part of an upcoming commercial campaign and feature film. Further details are TBA but, while you wait to hear more, why not purchase your own copy of the jam via iTunes?
Written by richard on 05/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Another Late Night" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.