One of our history’s more underrated figures is Osceola, a Seminole chief who fearlessly led his people against the US Cavalry in the Second Seminole War (and is immortalized by the Florida State Seminoles’ mascot of the same name). With a similar against-all-odds determination, Detroit MC Oseeola makes his presence known on the first single from his FrontStreet Records compilation album, Nobody Fronted Us. There’s no question that you can tell a lot about a person from his or her attire, and thus Oseeola has decided to share his story through the eyes of his daily StreetWear. Enhanced by an old-school beat courtesy of The Skouts member Thirty, StreetWear could very-well continue the rebellion-through-clothing movement started by Plies’ Pants Hang Low.
Listen to More: Oseeola
Written by Burmy on 12/16/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.