One of our history’s more underrated figures is Osceola, a Seminole chief who fearlessly led his people against the US Cavalry in the Second Seminole War (and is immortalized by the Florida State Seminoles’ mascot of the same name). With a similar against-all-odds determination, Detroit MC Oseeola makes his presence known on the first single from his FrontStreet Records compilation album, Nobody Fronted Us. There’s no question that you can tell a lot about a person from his or her attire, and thus Oseeola has decided to share his story through the eyes of his daily StreetWear. Enhanced by an old-school beat courtesy of The Skouts member Thirty, StreetWear could very-well continue the rebellion-through-clothing movement started by Plies’ Pants Hang Low.
Listen to More: Oseeola Written by Burmy
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.