One of our history’s more underrated figures is Osceola, a Seminole chief who fearlessly led his people against the US Cavalry in the Second Seminole War (and is immortalized by the Florida State Seminoles’ mascot of the same name). With a similar against-all-odds determination, Detroit MC Oseeola makes his presence known on the first single from his FrontStreet Records compilation album, Nobody Fronted Us. There’s no question that you can tell a lot about a person from his or her attire, and thus Oseeola has decided to share his story through the eyes of his daily StreetWear. Enhanced by an old-school beat courtesy of The Skouts member Thirty, StreetWear could very-well continue the rebellion-through-clothing movement started by Plies’ Pants Hang Low.
Written by Burmy on 12/16/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)