One of our history’s more underrated figures is Osceola, a Seminole chief who fearlessly led his people against the US Cavalry in the Second Seminole War (and is immortalized by the Florida State Seminoles’ mascot of the same name). With a similar against-all-odds determination, Detroit MC Oseeola makes his presence known on the first single from his FrontStreet Records compilation album, Nobody Fronted Us. There’s no question that you can tell a lot about a person from his or her attire, and thus Oseeola has decided to share his story through the eyes of his daily StreetWear. Enhanced by an old-school beat courtesy of The Skouts member Thirty, StreetWear could very-well continue the rebellion-through-clothing movement started by Plies’ Pants Hang Low.
Listen to More: Oseeola
Written by Burmy on 12/16/08
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.