One of our history’s more underrated figures is Osceola, a Seminole chief who fearlessly led his people against the US Cavalry in the Second Seminole War (and is immortalized by the Florida State Seminoles’ mascot of the same name). With a similar against-all-odds determination, Detroit MC Oseeola makes his presence known on the first single from his FrontStreet Records compilation album, Nobody Fronted Us. There’s no question that you can tell a lot about a person from his or her attire, and thus Oseeola has decided to share his story through the eyes of his daily StreetWear. Enhanced by an old-school beat courtesy of The Skouts member Thirty, StreetWear could very-well continue the rebellion-through-clothing movement started by Plies’ Pants Hang Low.
Listen to More: Oseeola
Written by Burmy on 12/16/08
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.