Oscar Black is on a mission to ambush the music industry, a la 50 Cent. The mixtape award-winning, gangster rap-spitting lyricist from Hartford, CT makes his M.O. clear on Ear to the Streets. After releasing four mixtapes, Oscar is depending on his dark, brazen style and go-hard spirit to bring the streets’ ear to his material. Relo jumps on deck for the piano-laden production on which Oscar lets us know that he’s “hungry like them kids you feed for 50 cents a day.” Oscar Black’s Always Bout a Dollar is now available for online previews.
Listen to More: Oscar Black
Written by Erica L. on 07/22/08
Cash Squad Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.