Oscar Black is on a mission to ambush the music industry, a la 50 Cent. The mixtape award-winning, gangster rap-spitting lyricist from Hartford, CT makes his M.O. clear on Ear to the Streets. After releasing four mixtapes, Oscar is depending on his dark, brazen style and go-hard spirit to bring the streets’ ear to his material. Relo jumps on deck for the piano-laden production on which Oscar lets us know that he’s “hungry like them kids you feed for 50 cents a day.” Oscar Black’s Always Bout a Dollar is now available for online previews.
Listen to More: Oscar Black
Written by Erica L. on 07/22/08
Cash Squad Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)