Oscar Black is on a mission to ambush the music industry, a la 50 Cent. The mixtape award-winning, gangster rap-spitting lyricist from Hartford, CT makes his M.O. clear on Ear to the Streets. After releasing four mixtapes, Oscar is depending on his dark, brazen style and go-hard spirit to bring the streets’ ear to his material. Relo jumps on deck for the piano-laden production on which Oscar lets us know that he’s “hungry like them kids you feed for 50 cents a day.” Oscar Black’s Always Bout a Dollar is now available for online previews.
Written by Erica L. on 07/22/08
Submit your Rating
Cash Squad Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.