Hip-hop is now a thoroughly international culture and from the streets of Atlanta to the slums of Rio you can now hear some of the world’s best emcees and producers getting down. Here to rep Tel Aviv, Israel is beatsmith Ori Shochat, making his The DJBooth debut with a new single, the aptly named That Raw Sh*t. Well known throughout Israel’s club and party scene, for Raw Shochat marshalls a darkly pacing beat layered with haunting strings. Adding in some lyrical firepower is More Than Meets the Eye creator Koncept and newcomer Shay, who combine with DJ Brace‘s cuts to form some of that real sh*t hip-hop heads worldwide should be feeling. Raw Sh*t can be found on Ori’s recently released The Uuhh EP, which is a prelude to his currently untitled and unscheduled full length album.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/2/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.