Hailing from London, ?eƒS?und and NiKK? GR?Y of only children showcase a musical style as fresh and unique as the spelling of their stage names on their latest single (and first Booth feature). Everything Goes My Way, a cover of a record originally by Metronomy, finds the twosome trading amorous lines over the hypnotically chill synth production of CombinedMinds (RC & Def Sound). Those who like what they’re hearing can expect more “Trillawave” bangers on Love.Shaped.Love.Sounds, which has yet to receive a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 05/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.