Hailing from London, ?eƒS?und and NiKK? GR?Y of only children showcase a musical style as fresh and unique as the spelling of their stage names on their latest single (and first Booth feature). Everything Goes My Way, a cover of a record originally by Metronomy, finds the twosome trading amorous lines over the hypnotically chill synth production of CombinedMinds (RC & Def Sound). Those who like what they’re hearing can expect more “Trillawave” bangers on Love.Shaped.Love.Sounds, which has yet to receive a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 05/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.