Hailing from London, ?eƒS?und and NiKK? GR?Y of only children showcase a musical style as fresh and unique as the spelling of their stage names on their latest single (and first Booth feature). Everything Goes My Way, a cover of a record originally by Metronomy, finds the twosome trading amorous lines over the hypnotically chill synth production of CombinedMinds (RC & Def Sound). Those who like what they’re hearing can expect more “Trillawave” bangers on Love.Shaped.Love.Sounds, which has yet to receive a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 05/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.