When O’Neal McKnight‘s Check Your Coat first hit the DJBooth this past September, it wasn’t one of the better-reviewed tracks on the site. So what’s different this time around? Cleveland DJ Mick Boogie has remixed the original remix (with Greg Nice as the hype man), but, with a new verse thrown in. Fitting perfectly over the third verse of the song are 16 bars from Nas’ Purple (off The Lost Tapes). This is the second remix to be featured on DJBooth courtesy of Mick Boogie, the other of course is Rick Ross’ The Boss remix which MB assisted with an older verse from Weezy F. Baby.
Written by Burmy on 02/28/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.