When O’Neal McKnight‘s Check Your Coat first hit the DJBooth this past September, it wasn’t one of the better-reviewed tracks on the site. So what’s different this time around? Cleveland DJ Mick Boogie has remixed the original remix (with Greg Nice as the hype man), but, with a new verse thrown in. Fitting perfectly over the third verse of the song are 16 bars from Nas’ Purple (off The Lost Tapes). This is the second remix to be featured on DJBooth courtesy of Mick Boogie, the other of course is Rick Ross’ The Boss remix which MB assisted with an older verse from Weezy F. Baby.
Written by Burmy on 02/28/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)