As cinema has taught us, any sufficiently advanced A.I. is bound to turn against its masters eventually. Fortunately, we’ll have a dope soundtrack for the inevitable war of Man vs. Machine. The latest single off One-Take‘s forthcoming full-length (and the first release under his new Brooklyn Bourne Records label), this hard-hitting cut finds the Kings County-based beatsmith cooking up a gritty, sampled backdrop for the science-fictional lyrical flames of Prince Po, UG (of Cella Dwellas) and Animosity. Like what you’re hearing? More freshness awaits on One-Take’s as-yet untitled studio album, scheduled for release this spring.
Written by richard on 01/24/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.