As cinema has taught us, any sufficiently advanced A.I. is bound to turn against its masters eventually. Fortunately, we’ll have a dope soundtrack for the inevitable war of Man vs. Machine. The latest single off One-Take‘s forthcoming full-length (and the first release under his new Brooklyn Bourne Records label), this hard-hitting cut finds the Kings County-based beatsmith cooking up a gritty, sampled backdrop for the science-fictional lyrical flames of Prince Po, UG (of Cella Dwellas) and Animosity. Like what you’re hearing? More freshness awaits on One-Take’s as-yet untitled studio album, scheduled for release this spring.
Written by richard on 01/24/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.