As cinema has taught us, any sufficiently advanced A.I. is bound to turn against its masters eventually. Fortunately, we’ll have a dope soundtrack for the inevitable war of Man vs. Machine. The latest single off One-Take‘s forthcoming full-length (and the first release under his new Brooklyn Bourne Records label), this hard-hitting cut finds the Kings County-based beatsmith cooking up a gritty, sampled backdrop for the science-fictional lyrical flames of Prince Po, UG (of Cella Dwellas) and Animosity. Like what you’re hearing? More freshness awaits on One-Take’s as-yet untitled studio album, scheduled for release this spring.
Written by richard on 01/24/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.