Besides being created by the same man, all of Marco Polo’s beats have one thing in common; they make you want to turn up your speakers to the max volume. As a result it should come as no surprise that you will want to Bang This latest street single from emcee One Dae. While Marco’s headnodic beat—driven by a unique, engaging vocal chop—is definitely powerful, the track’s real meat comes from its vocal author. The Brooklyn native’s flow is authoritative and gritty, but he still has a fluid bounce to his flow, which he uses to jump from line to line with pinpoint, surgical accuracy. Bang This appear on One Dae’s album, Daes & Times, released last November via Daelight/Coalmine Records.
Update: We have added the Steven Tapia-directed visuals for One Dae’s Bang This single.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fall Back" (2012)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.