Besides being created by the same man, all of Marco Polo’s beats have one thing in common; they make you want to turn up your speakers to the max volume. As a result it should come as no surprise that you will want to Bang This latest street single from emcee One Dae. While Marco’s headnodic beat—driven by a unique, engaging vocal chop—is definitely powerful, the track’s real meat comes from its vocal author. The Brooklyn native’s flow is authoritative and gritty, but he still has a fluid bounce to his flow, which he uses to jump from line to line with pinpoint, surgical accuracy. Bang This appear on One Dae’s album, Daes & Times, released last November via Daelight/Coalmine Records.
Update: We have added the Steven Tapia-directed visuals for One Dae’s Bang This single.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fall Back" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.