Many rappers in the contemporary hip-hop game suffer from a chronic lack of bars, but One Dae‘s got more of ‘em than Abu Ghraib. If you don’t believe me, just take a listen to the latest single off his forthcoming full-length. Here, Analogic‘s chopped-brass samples and head-noddable rhythm section back the Brooklyn mic-murderer as he dispatches his competition in tightly-wound verses. Fresh off lending his flow to Termanology‘s I Rock Mics, Heltah Skeltah‘s Sean Price contributes a grimy middle verse, as well as re-emerging to deliver the record’s final bars. Daes & Times is scheduled for release next Tuesday, November 26, but Booth readers will get a sneak peek the preceding Monday, when the project hits our pages as a free, exclusive stream.
Written by richard on 11/22/13
Brooklyn rhymesayer One Dae is offering his latest album, Daes & Times, for free, full streaming exclusively in The DJBooth. The LP packs a total of 13 original jams from the renowned battle rapper. Included are...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fall Back" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)