Many rappers in the contemporary hip-hop game suffer from a chronic lack of bars, but One Dae‘s got more of ‘em than Abu Ghraib. If you don’t believe me, just take a listen to the latest single off his forthcoming full-length. Here, Analogic‘s chopped-brass samples and head-noddable rhythm section back the Brooklyn mic-murderer as he dispatches his competition in tightly-wound verses. Fresh off lending his flow to Termanology‘s I Rock Mics, Heltah Skeltah‘s Sean Price contributes a grimy middle verse, as well as re-emerging to deliver the record’s final bars. Daes & Times is scheduled for release next Tuesday, November 26, but Booth readers will get a sneak peek the preceding Monday, when the project hits our pages as a free, exclusive stream.
Written by richard on 11/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fall Back" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.