Many rappers in the contemporary hip-hop game suffer from a chronic lack of bars, but One Dae‘s got more of ‘em than Abu Ghraib. If you don’t believe me, just take a listen to the latest single off his forthcoming full-length. Here, Analogic‘s chopped-brass samples and head-noddable rhythm section back the Brooklyn mic-murderer as he dispatches his competition in tightly-wound verses. Fresh off lending his flow to Termanology‘s I Rock Mics, Heltah Skeltah‘s Sean Price contributes a grimy middle verse, as well as re-emerging to deliver the record’s final bars. Daes & Times is scheduled for release next Tuesday, November 26, but Booth readers will get a sneak peek the preceding Monday, when the project hits our pages as a free, exclusive stream.
Written by richard on 11/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fall Back" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.