Many rappers in the contemporary hip-hop game suffer from a chronic lack of bars, but One Dae‘s got more of ‘em than Abu Ghraib. If you don’t believe me, just take a listen to the latest single off his forthcoming full-length. Here, Analogic‘s chopped-brass samples and head-noddable rhythm section back the Brooklyn mic-murderer as he dispatches his competition in tightly-wound verses. Fresh off lending his flow to Termanology‘s I Rock Mics, Heltah Skeltah‘s Sean Price contributes a grimy middle verse, as well as re-emerging to deliver the record’s final bars. Daes & Times is scheduled for release next Tuesday, November 26, but Booth readers will get a sneak peek the preceding Monday, when the project hits our pages as a free, exclusive stream.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fall Back" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!