Many rappers in the contemporary hip-hop game suffer from a chronic lack of bars, but One Dae‘s got more of ‘em than Abu Ghraib. If you don’t believe me, just take a listen to the latest single off his forthcoming full-length. Here, Analogic‘s chopped-brass samples and head-noddable rhythm section back the Brooklyn mic-murderer as he dispatches his competition in tightly-wound verses. Fresh off lending his flow to Termanology‘s I Rock Mics, Heltah Skeltah‘s Sean Price contributes a grimy middle verse, as well as re-emerging to deliver the record’s final bars. Daes & Times is scheduled for release next Tuesday, November 26, but Booth readers will get a sneak peek the preceding Monday, when the project hits our pages as a free, exclusive stream.
Written by richard on 11/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fall Back" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.