After numerous delays, One Chance will release their upcoming debut album’s second official single, My Word. Seeing that their respective women are set to leave them, Rob, Jon, Michael, & Courtney try to get a word in edgewise, that being that they’re grown up and will be better men. While the subject matter is nothing new, the synthesizer-string production sounds out of this world, meaning My Word should get the radio boost the group has longed needed. How big of a boost remains to be seen; the answer will come when their now-untitled debut (previously called Private) is released early 2008.
Written by Burmy on 09/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Private ft. Akon" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.