After numerous delays, One Chance will release their upcoming debut album’s second official single, My Word. Seeing that their respective women are set to leave them, Rob, Jon, Michael, & Courtney try to get a word in edgewise, that being that they’re grown up and will be better men. While the subject matter is nothing new, the synthesizer-string production sounds out of this world, meaning My Word should get the radio boost the group has longed needed. How big of a boost remains to be seen; the answer will come when their now-untitled debut (previously called Private) is released early 2008.
Written by Burmy on 09/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Private ft. Akon" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.