After numerous delays, One Chance will release their upcoming debut album’s second official single, My Word. Seeing that their respective women are set to leave them, Rob, Jon, Michael, & Courtney try to get a word in edgewise, that being that they’re grown up and will be better men. While the subject matter is nothing new, the synthesizer-string production sounds out of this world, meaning My Word should get the radio boost the group has longed needed. How big of a boost remains to be seen; the answer will come when their now-untitled debut (previously called Private) is released early 2008.
Written by Burmy on 09/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Private ft. Akon" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)