With their current single, U Can’t, heating up the airwaves, Chicago quartet One Chance is sold on their current mission; to lead the new wave of all-male R&B groups. However, the lifestyle of an on-the-rise music group means that the men of One Chance will be away from their ladies for extended periods of time. Since these women have naturally started to worry, Jon, Michael, Rob, and Courtney offer them reassurance that they want to be home Just Like the ladies do. Big-name producer Bryan-Michael Cox lends his smooth production handiwork, paving the way for Just Like to help One Chance come home sooner rather than later. The group’s long-awaited debut is slated to arrive before 2009.
Written by Burmy on 03/5/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Private ft. Akon" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.