If you’re looking for OnCue at 10AM, your best bet is to start at the local bars. You’ll most likely find him sipping on a Gin and Tonic, plotting his next move. Using a few of Hip-Hop’s classics (The Chronic, Dedication 2, Section.80) as motivation, the Connecticut native speaks on a certain type of way he’s been feeling. In so many words, you can call it That Feeling. You may be familiar with That Feeling if you’ve ever been on the verge of greatness, even in the middle of juggling some female drama left and right. That Feeling will not be on OnCue’s upcoming album, Angry Young Man, so until it (finally) drops, check out his last Booth feature, Closer.
Written by Bryan H on 05/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go Back" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.