If you’re looking for OnCue at 10AM, your best bet is to start at the local bars. You’ll most likely find him sipping on a Gin and Tonic, plotting his next move. Using a few of Hip-Hop’s classics (The Chronic, Dedication 2, Section.80) as motivation, the Connecticut native speaks on a certain type of way he’s been feeling. In so many words, you can call it That Feeling. You may be familiar with That Feeling if you’ve ever been on the verge of greatness, even in the middle of juggling some female drama left and right. That Feeling will not be on OnCue’s upcoming album, Angry Young Man, so until it (finally) drops, check out his last Booth feature, Closer.
Written by Bryan H on 05/7/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go Back" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)