If you’re looking for OnCue at 10AM, your best bet is to start at the local bars. You’ll most likely find him sipping on a Gin and Tonic, plotting his next move. Using a few of Hip-Hop’s classics (The Chronic, Dedication 2, Section.80) as motivation, the Connecticut native speaks on a certain type of way he’s been feeling. In so many words, you can call it That Feeling. You may be familiar with That Feeling if you’ve ever been on the verge of greatness, even in the middle of juggling some female drama left and right. That Feeling will not be on OnCue’s upcoming album, Angry Young Man, so until it (finally) drops, check out his last Booth feature, Closer.
Written by Bryan H on 05/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go Back" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.