The 189th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of OnCue, the Connecticut native who earned reader approval for mixtape cuts Friends and Crashing Down. On his brand new, exclusive If I Could Feel freestyle, the AtWork Management rapper flows over a Chris Webber-produced instrumental originally featured on Nas’ Surviving the Times. OnCue is currently preparing for the August release of his new, rock-themed street album, Mick Boogie, Terry Urban, Chris Truth & 2DBZ Present: Cuey Sings the Blues.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 5), featuring exclusive freestyles 121 through 150, here! Volumes one, two, three and four are available for download here, here, here and here!
Written by richard on 07/8/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go Back" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.