The 189th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of OnCue, the Connecticut native who earned reader approval for mixtape cuts Friends and Crashing Down. On his brand new, exclusive If I Could Feel freestyle, the AtWork Management rapper flows over a Chris Webber-produced instrumental originally featured on Nas’ Surviving the Times. OnCue is currently preparing for the August release of his new, rock-themed street album, Mick Boogie, Terry Urban, Chris Truth & 2DBZ Present: Cuey Sings the Blues.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 5), featuring exclusive freestyles 121 through 150, here! Volumes one, two, three and four are available for download here, here, here and here!
Written by richard on 07/8/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go Back" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.