The 189th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of OnCue, the Connecticut native who earned reader approval for mixtape cuts Friends and Crashing Down. On his brand new, exclusive If I Could Feel freestyle, the AtWork Management rapper flows over a Chris Webber-produced instrumental originally featured on Nas’ Surviving the Times. OnCue is currently preparing for the August release of his new, rock-themed street album, Mick Boogie, Terry Urban, Chris Truth & 2DBZ Present: Cuey Sings the Blues.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 5), featuring exclusive freestyles 121 through 150, here! Volumes one, two, three and four are available for download here, here, here and here!
Written by richard on 07/8/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go Back" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.