Originally featured back in June of 2011, OnCue‘s Feel Tall, was so dope it had Booth readers and staff alike forecasting big things for the B.K.-by-way-of-Connecticut emcee (and freestyle alum). Though the CJ Luzi-produced record certainly wasn’t broke, that didn’t stop buzzmaking beat crew The Soundmen from giving it an instrumental makeover on this newly-released remix. Better than the original? Debate away—and, of course, keep it locked for anything and everything OnCue in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 03/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go Back" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)