Originally featured back in June of 2011, OnCue‘s Feel Tall, was so dope it had Booth readers and staff alike forecasting big things for the B.K.-by-way-of-Connecticut emcee (and freestyle alum). Though the CJ Luzi-produced record certainly wasn’t broke, that didn’t stop buzzmaking beat crew The Soundmen from giving it an instrumental makeover on this newly-released remix. Better than the original? Debate away—and, of course, keep it locked for anything and everything OnCue in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 03/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go Back" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.