Originally featured back in June of 2011, OnCue‘s Feel Tall, was so dope it had Booth readers and staff alike forecasting big things for the B.K.-by-way-of-Connecticut emcee (and freestyle alum). Though the CJ Luzi-produced record certainly wasn’t broke, that didn’t stop buzzmaking beat crew The Soundmen from giving it an instrumental makeover on this newly-released remix. Better than the original? Debate away—and, of course, keep it locked for anything and everything OnCue in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 03/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go Back" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.