Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
When OnCue was a young’n, his family’s financial circumstances meant that Cereal was often breakfast and dinner. These days, the Connecticut repper is eating prosciutto and sippin’ on Nuvo in the company of models. Coming on the heels of his and Chris Webby‘s Home, a poignant for-charity release dedicated to the families of Newtown, Connecticut shooting victims, the rapper’s latest single charts his ongoing journey from rags to riches. Backed by the resolute, reverb-heavy production of CJ Luzi, this underdog success story is just one of many bangers to be found on Cuey’s Angry Young Man LP, Executive Produced by Just Blaze and scheduled for release in early February.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view OnCue’s Adam Ross-directed Cereal visual.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go Back" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.