Women are evil. Heed my warning, women are evil creatures that will torment you, play games on you, and cause you anxiety to the point where you’re looking like Smokey from Friday in the chicken coop after he tries angel dust. I understand you may be skeptical upon hearing this, but I know I’m not the only one as Omen drops off similar advice in his DJBooth feature for Medusa. Handling the production himself per usual, Medusa is a guitar-driven track with thumping drums where Omen discusses his encounters with the type of woman who stays angry and bitter at men due to their previous experiences, as well as the way society portrays what a “bad b*tch” should act like. So if you’re on the hunt looking for a new girl, make sure to stay away from the Instagram models and duck faces, especially all the medusas out there. Hopefully we’ll get more life advice from Omen when his upcoming project, Elephant Eyes, arrives in the fall.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.