Women are evil. Heed my warning, women are evil creatures that will torment you, play games on you, and cause you anxiety to the point where you’re looking like Smokey from Friday in the chicken coop after he tries angel dust. I understand you may be skeptical upon hearing this, but I know I’m not the only one as Omen drops off similar advice in his DJBooth feature for Medusa. Handling the production himself per usual, Medusa is a guitar-driven track with thumping drums where Omen discusses his encounters with the type of woman who stays angry and bitter at men due to their previous experiences, as well as the way society portrays what a “bad b*tch” should act like. So if you’re on the hunt looking for a new girl, make sure to stay away from the Instagram models and duck faces, especially all the medusas out there. Hopefully we’ll get more life advice from Omen when his upcoming project, Elephant Eyes, arrives in the fall.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 05/30/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.