Women are evil. Heed my warning, women are evil creatures that will torment you, play games on you, and cause you anxiety to the point where you’re looking like Smokey from Friday in the chicken coop after he tries angel dust. I understand you may be skeptical upon hearing this, but I know I’m not the only one as Omen drops off similar advice in his DJBooth feature for Medusa. Handling the production himself per usual, Medusa is a guitar-driven track with thumping drums where Omen discusses his encounters with the type of woman who stays angry and bitter at men due to their previous experiences, as well as the way society portrays what a “bad b*tch” should act like. So if you’re on the hunt looking for a new girl, make sure to stay away from the Instagram models and duck faces, especially all the medusas out there. Hopefully we’ll get more life advice from Omen when his upcoming project, Elephant Eyes, arrives in the fall.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 05/30/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.