Women are evil. Heed my warning, women are evil creatures that will torment you, play games on you, and cause you anxiety to the point where you’re looking like Smokey from Friday in the chicken coop after he tries angel dust. I understand you may be skeptical upon hearing this, but I know I’m not the only one as Omen drops off similar advice in his DJBooth feature for Medusa. Handling the production himself per usual, Medusa is a guitar-driven track with thumping drums where Omen discusses his encounters with the type of woman who stays angry and bitter at men due to their previous experiences, as well as the way society portrays what a “bad b*tch” should act like. So if you’re on the hunt looking for a new girl, make sure to stay away from the Instagram models and duck faces, especially all the medusas out there. Hopefully we’ll get more life advice from Omen when his upcoming project, Elephant Eyes, arrives in the fall.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 05/30/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.