Fresh off the release of his latest mixtape, Omen returns to our pages with a standout cut off the project. Mama Told Me finds the DreamVille affiliate crafting a pensive piano instrumental to back him as he expresses his gratitude for his mother’s support over the years. Complete with a guest verse from his Pity collaborator, rap hitmaker J. Cole, this joint is just one of many quality jams to be found on Omen’s Afraid of Heights street album, released this Friday and available now online.
Written by richard on 11/7/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.