Fresh off the release of his latest mixtape, Omen returns to our pages with a standout cut off the project. Mama Told Me finds the DreamVille affiliate crafting a pensive piano instrumental to back him as he expresses his gratitude for his mother’s support over the years. Complete with a guest verse from his Pity collaborator, rap hitmaker J. Cole, this joint is just one of many quality jams to be found on Omen’s Afraid of Heights street album, released this Friday and available now online.
Written by richard on 11/7/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.