Fresh off the release of his latest mixtape, Omen returns to our pages with a standout cut off the project. Mama Told Me finds the DreamVille affiliate crafting a pensive piano instrumental to back him as he expresses his gratitude for his mother’s support over the years. Complete with a guest verse from his Pity collaborator, rap hitmaker J. Cole, this joint is just one of many quality jams to be found on Omen’s Afraid of Heights street album, released this Friday and available now online.
Written by richard on 11/7/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)