Fresh off the release of his latest mixtape, Omen returns to our pages with a standout cut off the project. Mama Told Me finds the DreamVille affiliate crafting a pensive piano instrumental to back him as he expresses his gratitude for his mother’s support over the years. Complete with a guest verse from his Pity collaborator, rap hitmaker J. Cole, this joint is just one of many quality jams to be found on Omen’s Afraid of Heights street album, released this Friday and available now online.
Written by richard on 11/7/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.