When you fall in love, your brain releases a potent cocktail of hormones and neurotransmitters, which causes general feelings of euphoria along with sleeplessness, loss of appetite and obsessive thoughts of the person in question. The experience is so powerful and exhilarating that many get hooked. On his latest mixtape single, R&B mainstay Omarion poses the obvious question: “What’s the difference between Love & Other Drugs?” Swiff D and D&D‘s glossy, slow-burning synth production accompanies the Maybach Music Group signee as he serenades a woman whose affection is every bit as addictive as heroin or crack cocaine. Fiending for more fresh tunes from the seasoned crooner? Then be sure to cop Omarion’s Care Package 2 street album when it drops digitally next Tuesday, November 5.
Written by richard on 10/30/13
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ice Box ft. Timbaland" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.