When you fall in love, your brain releases a potent cocktail of hormones and neurotransmitters, which causes general feelings of euphoria along with sleeplessness, loss of appetite and obsessive thoughts of the person in question. The experience is so powerful and exhilarating that many get hooked. On his latest mixtape single, R&B mainstay Omarion poses the obvious question: “What’s the difference between Love & Other Drugs?” Swiff D and D&D‘s glossy, slow-burning synth production accompanies the Maybach Music Group signee as he serenades a woman whose affection is every bit as addictive as heroin or crack cocaine. Fiending for more fresh tunes from the seasoned crooner? Then be sure to cop Omarion’s Care Package 2 street album when it drops digitally next Tuesday, November 5.
Written by richard on 10/30/13
Maybach Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ice Box ft. Timbaland" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)