When you fall in love, your brain releases a potent cocktail of hormones and neurotransmitters, which causes general feelings of euphoria along with sleeplessness, loss of appetite and obsessive thoughts of the person in question. The experience is so powerful and exhilarating that many get hooked. On his latest mixtape single, R&B mainstay Omarion poses the obvious question: “What’s the difference between Love & Other Drugs?” Swiff D and D&D‘s glossy, slow-burning synth production accompanies the Maybach Music Group signee as he serenades a woman whose affection is every bit as addictive as heroin or crack cocaine. Fiending for more fresh tunes from the seasoned crooner? Then be sure to cop Omarion’s Care Package 2 street album when it drops digitally next Tuesday, November 5.
Written by richard on 10/30/13
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ice Box" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.