When you fall in love, your brain releases a potent cocktail of hormones and neurotransmitters, which causes general feelings of euphoria along with sleeplessness, loss of appetite and obsessive thoughts of the person in question. The experience is so powerful and exhilarating that many get hooked. On his latest mixtape single, R&B mainstay Omarion poses the obvious question: “What’s the difference between Love & Other Drugs?” Swiff D and D&D‘s glossy, slow-burning synth production accompanies the Maybach Music Group signee as he serenades a woman whose affection is every bit as addictive as heroin or crack cocaine. Fiending for more fresh tunes from the seasoned crooner? Then be sure to cop Omarion’s Care Package 2 street album when it drops digitally next Tuesday, November 5.
Written by richard on 10/30/13
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ice Box" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)