Bow Wow & Omarion are joining forces and come this December 4th, they will Faceoff (for more information on their project, listen to our exclusive interview). The first listen to their collaborative talents, since Bow’s single Hold You Down, is the catchy PSA-friendly cut, Designated Driver. Although it’s clear the guys don’t want anyone driving drunk, their motives differ slightly if the intoxicated passenger happens to be an attractive female. Their sound is the same as accustomed, but the lyrical content has definitely jumped a grade level or two. Plus, Bow is perfect for the role; he doesn’t turn twenty one until next March.
Written by DJ Z on 08/23/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hood Star" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)