They say you should never judge someone until you have walked in their shoes, but when it comes to Omar LinX, you can’t judge him until you have partied in his shoes. On Who Are You to Judge, LinX describes his typical night out in an intoxicating style that will have you going shot for shot with him. His catchy, passionate vocals are complemented nicely by the layered synth production of Caddy Of The Sky (a group that has worked with the likes of A$AP Rocky and Raekwon) and Hunter Siegel. This record has all the epicness of a wild night on the town… without the massive hangover. For more electronic/hip-hop hybrids, keep an ear out for LinX’s upcoming prelude project, Road to MOR.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"See You In Hell" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.