They say you should never judge someone until you have walked in their shoes, but when it comes to Omar LinX, you can’t judge him until you have partied in his shoes. On Who Are You to Judge, LinX describes his typical night out in an intoxicating style that will have you going shot for shot with him. His catchy, passionate vocals are complemented nicely by the layered synth production of Caddy Of The Sky (a group that has worked with the likes of A$AP Rocky and Raekwon) and Hunter Siegel. This record has all the epicness of a wild night on the town… without the massive hangover. For more electronic/hip-hop hybrids, keep an ear out for LinX’s upcoming prelude project, Road to MOR.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"See You In Hell" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.