Latino rapper Omar Cruz is preparing to mark the industry with the Sign of the Cruz. While fellow Geffen/Interscope artists Snoop Dogg (Jin and Juice) and The Game (How We Do) released club bangers as their introduction into the music scene, this lyrical assassin chooses to speak strictly to the streets, fashioning his debut into some raw Gangsta Music. To the benefit of Cruz, The Game provides a memorable hook, and when combined with a typical low-bass/organ beat from Cool & Dre, helps to make Gangsta Music appeal to all Latino DJs in and out of the west coast region. Hip-Hop bridges cultures; united we stand, together we fall.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"To the Top ft. Frankie J" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.