For most rappers putting together a dope track takes blood, sweat and tears, but for Omar Aura, that sh*t is just Automatic. For his new street single the Fresno representer and frequent Fashawn collaborator channels his inner Too $hort, letting the men of the world know they shouldn’t leave their girl along around him. Producer Stantastic throws down a thoroughly west-coast beat, making sure to include plenty of bass and slap. From there Aura knows what to do, laying down line after line that serves as a testament to just how Automatically the hustling life comes to him. Much more music to ride to awaits listeners on Aura’s upcoming Auradon Sessions 2: Players Only album, which is still awaiting a release date.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"1,000 Palm Trees" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.