For most rappers putting together a dope track takes blood, sweat and tears, but for Omar Aura, that sh*t is just Automatic. For his new street single the Fresno representer and frequent Fashawn collaborator channels his inner Too $hort, letting the men of the world know they shouldn’t leave their girl along around him. Producer Stantastic throws down a thoroughly west-coast beat, making sure to include plenty of bass and slap. From there Aura knows what to do, laying down line after line that serves as a testament to just how Automatically the hustling life comes to him. Much more music to ride to awaits listeners on Aura’s upcoming Auradon Sessions 2: Players Only album, which is still awaiting a release date.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"1,000 Palm Trees" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.