For most rappers putting together a dope track takes blood, sweat and tears, but for Omar Aura, that sh*t is just Automatic. For his new street single the Fresno representer and frequent Fashawn collaborator channels his inner Too $hort, letting the men of the world know they shouldn’t leave their girl along around him. Producer Stantastic throws down a thoroughly west-coast beat, making sure to include plenty of bass and slap. From there Aura knows what to do, laying down line after line that serves as a testament to just how Automatically the hustling life comes to him. Much more music to ride to awaits listeners on Aura’s upcoming Auradon Sessions 2: Players Only album, which is still awaiting a release date.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"1,000 Palm Trees" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.