For most rappers putting together a dope track takes blood, sweat and tears, but for Omar Aura, that sh*t is just Automatic. For his new street single the Fresno representer and frequent Fashawn collaborator channels his inner Too $hort, letting the men of the world know they shouldn’t leave their girl along around him. Producer Stantastic throws down a thoroughly west-coast beat, making sure to include plenty of bass and slap. From there Aura knows what to do, laying down line after line that serves as a testament to just how Automatically the hustling life comes to him. Much more music to ride to awaits listeners on Aura’s upcoming Auradon Sessions 2: Players Only album, which is still awaiting a release date.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"1,000 Palm Trees" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.