For most rappers putting together a dope track takes blood, sweat and tears, but for Omar Aura, that sh*t is just Automatic. For his new street single the Fresno representer and frequent Fashawn collaborator channels his inner Too $hort, letting the men of the world know they shouldn’t leave their girl along around him. Producer Stantastic throws down a thoroughly west-coast beat, making sure to include plenty of bass and slap. From there Aura knows what to do, laying down line after line that serves as a testament to just how Automatically the hustling life comes to him. Much more music to ride to awaits listeners on Aura’s upcoming Auradon Sessions 2: Players Only album, which is still awaiting a release date.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"1,000 Palm Trees" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.