In Lucid Dreams—the kind where you realize you’re dreaming—it’s possible not only to control your own behavior but shape the environment around you, allowing you to live out just about any fantasy imaginable. Booth newcomer Olu, however, is interested in attaining that elusive state for one reason and one reason only: to spend his nocturnal hours with a woman whose company he can no longer enjoy in waking life. On this freshly-released promo single, producer Juhkel‘s spacey sample work (drawn from Live Your Life singer Yuna‘s Coffee) sets the mood as the Cleveland representative ruefully revisits his falling-out with the girl in question, and looks forward to the moments they’ll share after he turns in for the evening. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Lucid Dreams isn’t attached to a forthcoming project, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest from this talented up-and-comer in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 02/13/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.