Despite popular belief, guys and girls alike become tired of being somebody’s one night stand and want to be something more. It happens at some point. It may not happen as obviously as in a Romantic Comedy, but you know when it does. Singer Olivia Louise was at that point as she reveals in her new single, Mourning. She laments the fact that the morning after turned into a state of mourning as the person she started becoming attached to left without a word. Producer Gautier crafts a beat that leaves you feeling bare, as if you were in the room witnessing Olivia waking up to an empty bed. There has been no announcement on if Mourning will be a part of a larger project, but enjoy her last Booth features, Cocaine and Skin Deep, in the meantime.
Written by Bryan H on 05/5/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.