Despite popular belief, guys and girls alike become tired of being somebody’s one night stand and want to be something more. It happens at some point. It may not happen as obviously as in a Romantic Comedy, but you know when it does. Singer Olivia Louise was at that point as she reveals in her new single, Mourning. She laments the fact that the morning after turned into a state of mourning as the person she started becoming attached to left without a word. Producer Gautier crafts a beat that leaves you feeling bare, as if you were in the room witnessing Olivia waking up to an empty bed. There has been no announcement on if Mourning will be a part of a larger project, but enjoy her last Booth features, Cocaine and Skin Deep, in the meantime.
Written by Bryan H on 05/5/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.