Despite popular belief, guys and girls alike become tired of being somebody’s one night stand and want to be something more. It happens at some point. It may not happen as obviously as in a Romantic Comedy, but you know when it does. Singer Olivia Louise was at that point as she reveals in her new single, Mourning. She laments the fact that the morning after turned into a state of mourning as the person she started becoming attached to left without a word. Producer Gautier crafts a beat that leaves you feeling bare, as if you were in the room witnessing Olivia waking up to an empty bed. There has been no announcement on if Mourning will be a part of a larger project, but enjoy her last Booth features, Cocaine and Skin Deep, in the meantime.
Written by Bryan H on 05/5/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.