Despite popular belief, guys and girls alike become tired of being somebody’s one night stand and want to be something more. It happens at some point. It may not happen as obviously as in a Romantic Comedy, but you know when it does. Singer Olivia Louise was at that point as she reveals in her new single, Mourning. She laments the fact that the morning after turned into a state of mourning as the person she started becoming attached to left without a word. Producer Gautier crafts a beat that leaves you feeling bare, as if you were in the room witnessing Olivia waking up to an empty bed. There has been no announcement on if Mourning will be a part of a larger project, but enjoy her last Booth features, Cocaine and Skin Deep, in the meantime.
Written by Bryan H on 05/5/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.