Even though it marks the end of the weekend, Sunday is my favorite day of the week. There’s nothing better than a relaxing, lazy Sunday full of doing nothing at all. If you are in the mood for a Sunday like I described, then be sure to keep Olivia Louise‘s Skin Deep on heavy rotation. Her silky smooth, effortless vocals seem to glide atop producer Moteleola‘s light string arrangement that swoons around the boom-bappy drum beat. The effort is carefree and low-key, but the understated, almost sarcastic vibe of Louise’s lyrics adds a unique flavor the the impressive effort. For more from the upstart UK crooner, check out any of our Top R&B/Pop Chart‘s from the past 5 weeks; you’ll find her Booth debut, Cocaine, on every single one of ‘em.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/2/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)