Even though it marks the end of the weekend, Sunday is my favorite day of the week. There’s nothing better than a relaxing, lazy Sunday full of doing nothing at all. If you are in the mood for a Sunday like I described, then be sure to keep Olivia Louise‘s Skin Deep on heavy rotation. Her silky smooth, effortless vocals seem to glide atop producer Moteleola‘s light string arrangement that swoons around the boom-bappy drum beat. The effort is carefree and low-key, but the understated, almost sarcastic vibe of Louise’s lyrics adds a unique flavor the the impressive effort. For more from the upstart UK crooner, check out any of our Top R&B/Pop Chart‘s from the past 5 weeks; you’ll find her Booth debut, Cocaine, on every single one of ‘em.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/2/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.