As Dave Chappelle taught us, cocaine is a hell of a drug. So it should come as no surprise that Olivia Louise‘s first DJBooth feature, Cocaine, is a hell of a song. Part of a forthcoming, self-titled EP, this freshly-minted single finds the unsigned Londoner serenading a man whose affection is every bit addictive as that famous white powder. Wayne Benson‘s sultry production, a mix of syncopated percussion, fluttering piano notes and stuttering synth blurts, backs the artist as she delivers her gauzy, Auto-Tuned come-ons. Has this atmospheric alt-R&B burner left you fiending for more? Then keep it locked for the latest on Olivia Louise’s debut project, which has yet to receive a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 01/30/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.