The former first lady of G-Unit, Olivia, is joined by Missy Elliot on the new single Cherry Pop. Since the trendiest drinks among industry elite don’t include cherry flavored soda, it’s safe to assume Olivia is asking her audience if they’d like to sample somewhat of a different item. Behind the boards Missy puts together a simple clap track that is polished off nicely with some brooms from Michael Jackson’s old catalog, circa 1982. Gearing up to release her long awaited new album (on the indie circuit nonetheless,) Olivia strives to become a flavor of the month once again.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.