The former first lady of G-Unit, Olivia, is joined by Missy Elliot on the new single Cherry Pop. Since the trendiest drinks among industry elite don’t include cherry flavored soda, it’s safe to assume Olivia is asking her audience if they’d like to sample somewhat of a different item. Behind the boards Missy puts together a simple clap track that is polished off nicely with some brooms from Michael Jackson’s old catalog, circa 1982. Gearing up to release her long awaited new album (on the indie circuit nonetheless,) Olivia strives to become a flavor of the month once again.
Written by DJ Z on 06/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.