The former first lady of G-Unit, Olivia, is joined by Missy Elliot on the new single Cherry Pop. Since the trendiest drinks among industry elite don’t include cherry flavored soda, it’s safe to assume Olivia is asking her audience if they’d like to sample somewhat of a different item. Behind the boards Missy puts together a simple clap track that is polished off nicely with some brooms from Michael Jackson’s old catalog, circa 1982. Gearing up to release her long awaited new album (on the indie circuit nonetheless,) Olivia strives to become a flavor of the month once again.
Written by DJ Z on 06/27/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)