In addition to plenty of fresh instrumentals, Oh No‘s next solo album is slated to include collaborations with some of his most talented mic-rocking colleagues. A foretaste of the dopeness to come, new single Jones’s finds Stone’s Throw emcee MED and SoCal rapper/producer Blu trading wry, tightly-wound verses over the Oxnard, Cali underground mainstay’s head-nodding beat and arpeggiated-keyboard loops. Hayden Baptiste complements the joint with some hilariously low-budget, but undeniably stylish official visuals. Click here to pre-order Disrupted Ads in anticipation of its January 29, release via Fat Beats.
Written by richard on 01/11/13
Submit your Rating
Fat Beats/Kash Rock Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Guns" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.