In addition to plenty of fresh instrumentals, Oh No‘s next solo album is slated to include collaborations with some of his most talented mic-rocking colleagues. A foretaste of the dopeness to come, new single Jones’s finds Stone’s Throw emcee MED and SoCal rapper/producer Blu trading wry, tightly-wound verses over the Oxnard, Cali underground mainstay’s head-nodding beat and arpeggiated-keyboard loops. Hayden Baptiste complements the joint with some hilariously low-budget, but undeniably stylish official visuals. Click here to pre-order Disrupted Ads in anticipation of its January 29, release via Fat Beats.
Written by richard on 01/11/13
Submit your Rating
Fat Beats/Kash Rock Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Guns" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.