In addition to plenty of fresh instrumentals, Oh No‘s next solo album is slated to include collaborations with some of his most talented mic-rocking colleagues. A foretaste of the dopeness to come, new single Jones’s finds Stone’s Throw emcee MED and SoCal rapper/producer Blu trading wry, tightly-wound verses over the Oxnard, Cali underground mainstay’s head-nodding beat and arpeggiated-keyboard loops. Hayden Baptiste complements the joint with some hilariously low-budget, but undeniably stylish official visuals. Click here to pre-order Disrupted Ads in anticipation of its January 29, release via Fat Beats.
Written by richard on 01/11/13
Submit your Rating
Fat Beats/Kash Rock Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Guns" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.