Earlier this month, Oxnard underground mainstay Oh No and upstart producer Chris Keys kicked off promotion for their forthcoming collaboration set with a Guilty Simpson and Montage One-assisted song release, leaving a trail of Devastation—and rave DJBooth reviews—in their wake. If you enjoyed hearing them wreak musical havoc on that joint, then you’ll be happy to hear that lead single Let’s Go continues in its predecessor’s grimy, lyrically-fresh footsteps. Keys’ showcases his ingenuity behind the boards, wreathing a central keyboard/guitar loop loop in shifting layers of crowd noise and synth ambiance as Oh No wilds out on the mic. Feeling it? Then keep your browsers locked for fresh material as we approach the October 23 release of the duo’s Ashes LP.
Written by richard on 09/25/12
Submit your Rating
Fat Beats/Kash Rock Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Guns" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)