Earlier this month, Oxnard underground mainstay Oh No and upstart producer Chris Keys kicked off promotion for their forthcoming collaboration set with a Guilty Simpson and Montage One-assisted song release, leaving a trail of Devastation—and rave DJBooth reviews—in their wake. If you enjoyed hearing them wreak musical havoc on that joint, then you’ll be happy to hear that lead single Let’s Go continues in its predecessor’s grimy, lyrically-fresh footsteps. Keys’ showcases his ingenuity behind the boards, wreathing a central keyboard/guitar loop loop in shifting layers of crowd noise and synth ambiance as Oh No wilds out on the mic. Feeling it? Then keep your browsers locked for fresh material as we approach the October 23 release of the duo’s Ashes LP.
Written by richard on 09/25/12
Fat Beats/Kash Rock Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Guns" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.