Earlier this month, Oxnard underground mainstay Oh No and upstart producer Chris Keys kicked off promotion for their forthcoming collaboration set with a Guilty Simpson and Montage One-assisted song release, leaving a trail of Devastation—and rave DJBooth reviews—in their wake. If you enjoyed hearing them wreak musical havoc on that joint, then you’ll be happy to hear that lead single Let’s Go continues in its predecessor’s grimy, lyrically-fresh footsteps. Keys’ showcases his ingenuity behind the boards, wreathing a central keyboard/guitar loop loop in shifting layers of crowd noise and synth ambiance as Oh No wilds out on the mic. Feeling it? Then keep your browsers locked for fresh material as we approach the October 23 release of the duo’s Ashes LP.
Written by richard on 09/25/12
Submit your Rating
Fat Beats/Kash Rock Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Guns" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.