Earlier this month, Oxnard underground mainstay Oh No and upstart producer Chris Keys kicked off promotion for their forthcoming collaboration set with a Guilty Simpson and Montage One-assisted song release, leaving a trail of Devastation—and rave DJBooth reviews—in their wake. If you enjoyed hearing them wreak musical havoc on that joint, then you’ll be happy to hear that lead single Let’s Go continues in its predecessor’s grimy, lyrically-fresh footsteps. Keys’ showcases his ingenuity behind the boards, wreathing a central keyboard/guitar loop loop in shifting layers of crowd noise and synth ambiance as Oh No wilds out on the mic. Feeling it? Then keep your browsers locked for fresh material as we approach the October 23 release of the duo’s Ashes LP.
Fat Beats/Kash Rock Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Guns" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!