Earlier this month, Oxnard underground mainstay Oh No and upstart producer Chris Keys kicked off promotion for their forthcoming collaboration set with a Guilty Simpson and Montage One-assisted song release, leaving a trail of Devastation—and rave DJBooth reviews—in their wake. If you enjoyed hearing them wreak musical havoc on that joint, then you’ll be happy to hear that lead single Let’s Go continues in its predecessor’s grimy, lyrically-fresh footsteps. Keys’ showcases his ingenuity behind the boards, wreathing a central keyboard/guitar loop loop in shifting layers of crowd noise and synth ambiance as Oh No wilds out on the mic. Feeling it? Then keep your browsers locked for fresh material as we approach the October 23 release of the duo’s Ashes LP.
Written by richard on 09/25/12
Fat Beats/Kash Rock Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Guns" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.