Too many cooks can spoil the proverbial broth, but there’s always room for a chef as illustrious as Royce Da 5’9”. On the first Booth feature from OG Hindu Kush, the Detroit street vet steps into Hell’s Kitchen to cook up some infernally fresh lyrical goodness alongside Montreal natives Loe Pesci and Osa. Produced by Crack Moses, this hard-hitting cut and much more can be found on OG Hindu’s Kush’s In 3D; available now online, the project comes complete with a 3D cover, a mini-poster and 3D glasses.
Written by richard on 09/6/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.