Too many cooks can spoil the proverbial broth, but there’s always room for a chef as illustrious as Royce Da 5’9”. On the first Booth feature from OG Hindu Kush, the Detroit street vet steps into Hell’s Kitchen to cook up some infernally fresh lyrical goodness alongside Montreal natives Loe Pesci and Osa. Produced by Crack Moses, this hard-hitting cut and much more can be found on OG Hindu’s Kush’s In 3D; available now online, the project comes complete with a 3D cover, a mini-poster and 3D glasses.
Written by richard on 09/6/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.