Too many cooks can spoil the proverbial broth, but there’s always room for a chef as illustrious as Royce Da 5’9”. On the first Booth feature from OG Hindu Kush, the Detroit street vet steps into Hell’s Kitchen to cook up some infernally fresh lyrical goodness alongside Montreal natives Loe Pesci and Osa. Produced by Crack Moses, this hard-hitting cut and much more can be found on OG Hindu’s Kush’s In 3D; available now online, the project comes complete with a 3D cover, a mini-poster and 3D glasses.
Written by richard on 09/6/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.