Ever look at the people around you, and wonder whether they’re all just robots, programmed to behave like human beings? Uh, me neither. But Bobbybass, JRemy and Khaled of Orange Music Factory (OFM) (the beat crew behind many of Jay Sean‘s previous features) do, and on their latest promo single (and first headlining feature) they enlist singer Tinashe to help them do battle with these Artificial People. The dancefloor-ready cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing should keep it locked for future bangers from OFM.
Written by richard on 09/16/11
Submit your Rating
Orange Factory Music
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.