I am not a big drinker. Aside from the occasional beer at dinner, I hardly ever take a sip, so I obviously have no clue what it’s like to drink syrup. Thanks to O’DONIS’s new, trippy video single, I now know what it’s like to down a Lil Wayne-sized cup of Lean. In addition to Drew Kirsch’s purple-tinted visuals, The Composer’s dubstep-influenced production sets the stage for this psychotropic banger. O’DONIS (who has dropped his first name, Colby, from his moniker) flexes his vocal chops on the single, delivering his smooth, intoxicating verses and chorus. His vocal style meshes well with the production and the result is a hazy, yet energetic drug anthem. This record is not attached to a larger project, but listeners craving more are encouraged to check out O’DONIS’s last Booth feature, 2012’s Like Me.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got The Key" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.