I am not a big drinker. Aside from the occasional beer at dinner, I hardly ever take a sip, so I obviously have no clue what it’s like to drink syrup. Thanks to O’DONIS’s new, trippy video single, I now know what it’s like to down a Lil Wayne-sized cup of Lean. In addition to Drew Kirsch’s purple-tinted visuals, The Composer’s dubstep-influenced production sets the stage for this psychotropic banger. O’DONIS (who has dropped his first name, Colby, from his moniker) flexes his vocal chops on the single, delivering his smooth, intoxicating verses and chorus. His vocal style meshes well with the production and the result is a hazy, yet energetic drug anthem. This record is not attached to a larger project, but listeners craving more are encouraged to check out O’DONIS’s last Booth feature, 2012’s Like Me.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got The Key" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.