When one percent of the people in a society possess forty percent of the wealth, it’s time to start asking some hard questions. On Way in Way Out, the latest single off his newly-released studio album, reader-acclaimed emcee-producer Oddisee does just that, delving into the causes and effects of rampant inequality over his own brass-driven production. Has this politically-charged banger left your interest piqued? More quality cuts await on Odd’s People Hear What They See LP, released to iTunes today.
Written by richard on 06/5/12
Submit your Rating
Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hip Hop's Cool Again" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.