When one percent of the people in a society possess forty percent of the wealth, it’s time to start asking some hard questions. On Way in Way Out, the latest single off his newly-released studio album, reader-acclaimed emcee-producer Oddisee does just that, delving into the causes and effects of rampant inequality over his own brass-driven production. Has this politically-charged banger left your interest piqued? More quality cuts await on Odd’s People Hear What They See LP, released to iTunes today.
Written by richard on 06/5/12
Submit your Rating
Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hip Hop's Cool Again" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.