When one percent of the people in a society possess forty percent of the wealth, it’s time to start asking some hard questions. On Way in Way Out, the latest single off his newly-released studio album, reader-acclaimed emcee-producer Oddisee does just that, delving into the causes and effects of rampant inequality over his own brass-driven production. Has this politically-charged banger left your interest piqued? More quality cuts await on Odd’s People Hear What They See LP, released to iTunes today.
Listen to More: Oddisee
Written by richard on 06/5/12
Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hip Hop's Cool Again" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.