OCD may be going Back to the Basement with their latest full-length, but the Philly twosome aren’t feeling low in the slightest. Just the opposite, in fact: they’re on Top of the World. The final song release off the project, this new single finds Moosh and Twist celebrating the distance they’ve come since starting out in the game, and looking back on all the hard work that made it possible. TyTy America provides a stirring, piano-driven beat to back their celebratory bars. As if the record itself weren’t inspirational enough, Ian Wolfson‘s official visuals depict OCD kicking it with an classroom full of fresh-faced elementary-schoolers. For this joint, previously-featured single All Alright and many more quality cuts, check out free album Back to the Basement when it drops digitally later today.
Written by richard on 03/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Back" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.