OCD may be going Back to the Basement with their latest full-length, but the Philly twosome aren’t feeling low in the slightest. Just the opposite, in fact: they’re on Top of the World. The final song release off the project, this new single finds Moosh and Twist celebrating the distance they’ve come since starting out in the game, and looking back on all the hard work that made it possible. TyTy America provides a stirring, piano-driven beat to back their celebratory bars. As if the record itself weren’t inspirational enough, Ian Wolfson‘s official visuals depict OCD kicking it with an classroom full of fresh-faced elementary-schoolers. For this joint, previously-featured single All Alright and many more quality cuts, check out free album Back to the Basement when it drops digitally later today.
Written by richard on 03/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Back" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.