Boasting formidable mic skills, catchy hooks and a sound that could hardly be better attuned to the current hip-pop zeitgeist, OCD possess so much potential that it’s hard even to speculate where they might stop. Though Moosh and Twist are clearly far from reaching the peak of their success, the Victory lap the Philadelphia duo take on their latest single could hardly be better deserved. Their 13th Booth feature in total (Superstitious fans take note!), the record finds DK layering wistful piano and harp over a stomp-clap rhythm section as the twosome reminisce over the countless hours on the grind that brought them to where they stand today. Director GRVTY provides the record’s (hilarious) official visuals. For more fresh cuts from some of the hottest underground and up-and-coming artists in the game, check out compilation album A3C Volume 2, scheduled to hit iTunes October 16.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Back" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.