Boasting formidable mic skills, catchy hooks and a sound that could hardly be better attuned to the current hip-pop zeitgeist, OCD possess so much potential that it’s hard even to speculate where they might stop. Though Moosh and Twist are clearly far from reaching the peak of their success, the Victory lap the Philadelphia duo take on their latest single could hardly be better deserved. Their 13th Booth feature in total (Superstitious fans take note!), the record finds DK layering wistful piano and harp over a stomp-clap rhythm section as the twosome reminisce over the countless hours on the grind that brought them to where they stand today. Director GRVTY provides the record’s (hilarious) official visuals. For more fresh cuts from some of the hottest underground and up-and-coming artists in the game, check out compilation album A3C Volume 2, scheduled to hit iTunes October 16.
Written by richard on 09/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Back" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.