With the amount of national buzz OCD have accumulated in recent memory, Moosh and Twist are ready to do some celebrating. Want to party along with them? Just find the “volume” setting on your computer, Turn It Up as far as it’ll go, and hit “play” on the Philly reppers’ latest promo single. (You can direct all complaints regarding hearing loss and/or blown-out speakers to…well, anyone but us.) On this triumphant banger, Big Jerm‘s spacey synth arpeggios and jittery percussion sets the stage for the twosome to flaunt their high-energy flows and celebrate some recent career milestones. In between exuberant boasts and 80s-baby pop culture references, Moosh offers fans a glimpse into his personal life, delivering some positive-minded commentary on his folks’ split early in his childhood: “Two years old when they broke up. So what man? It’s fine by me. / I love them both, they mean so much, and both they names on my ID.” While this record isn’t currently attached to any forthcoming project, we’ll be sure to keep you supplied with all the latest from the fast-rising crew. Additionally, fans can currently catch OCD on a nationwide tour with Massachusetts’ AER.
Written by richard on 06/14/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Back" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.