With the amount of national buzz OCD have accumulated in recent memory, Moosh and Twist are ready to do some celebrating. Want to party along with them? Just find the “volume” setting on your computer, Turn It Up as far as it’ll go, and hit “play” on the Philly reppers’ latest promo single. (You can direct all complaints regarding hearing loss and/or blown-out speakers to…well, anyone but us.) On this triumphant banger, Big Jerm‘s spacey synth arpeggios and jittery percussion sets the stage for the twosome to flaunt their high-energy flows and celebrate some recent career milestones. In between exuberant boasts and 80s-baby pop culture references, Moosh offers fans a glimpse into his personal life, delivering some positive-minded commentary on his folks’ split early in his childhood: “Two years old when they broke up. So what man? It’s fine by me. / I love them both, they mean so much, and both they names on my ID.” While this record isn’t currently attached to any forthcoming project, we’ll be sure to keep you supplied with all the latest from the fast-rising crew. Additionally, fans can currently catch OCD on a nationwide tour with Massachusetts’ AER.
Written by richard on 06/14/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Back" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.