With the amount of national buzz OCD have accumulated in recent memory, Moosh and Twist are ready to do some celebrating. Want to party along with them? Just find the “volume” setting on your computer, Turn It Up as far as it’ll go, and hit “play” on the Philly reppers’ latest promo single. (You can direct all complaints regarding hearing loss and/or blown-out speakers to…well, anyone but us.) On this triumphant banger, Big Jerm‘s spacey synth arpeggios and jittery percussion sets the stage for the twosome to flaunt their high-energy flows and celebrate some recent career milestones. In between exuberant boasts and 80s-baby pop culture references, Moosh offers fans a glimpse into his personal life, delivering some positive-minded commentary on his folks’ split early in his childhood: “Two years old when they broke up. So what man? It’s fine by me. / I love them both, they mean so much, and both they names on my ID.” While this record isn’t currently attached to any forthcoming project, we’ll be sure to keep you supplied with all the latest from the fast-rising crew. Additionally, fans can currently catch OCD on a nationwide tour with Massachusetts’ AER.
Written by richard on 06/14/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Back" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.