I think it’s safe to say that Moosh & Twist have 2014 on lock. Not only are the Philly reppers preparing to embark on their first-ever headlining tour, accompanied by Booth-approved guest Jared Evan (Peep this video for further details!), but they’ve also got a commercial debut EP in the works. On single numero uno off the aforementioned project, the Philly reppers exhibit some well-justified confidence in their hustle, crowing, “I know that I Got It, check me out.” Louis Bell‘s anthemic synth-string production sets the stage for exuberant verses celebrating the big moves they’ve been making of late. A vibrant official video by director Jakob Owens rounds out the package. Living Out Loud is scheduled for digital release on Tuesday, April 15. In the meantime, of course, you can keep your browsers locked for further singles off the set.
Written by richard on 03/26/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Back" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.