I think it’s safe to say that Moosh & Twist have 2014 on lock. Not only are the Philly reppers preparing to embark on their first-ever headlining tour, accompanied by Booth-approved guest Jared Evan (Peep this video for further details!), but they’ve also got a commercial debut EP in the works. On single numero uno off the aforementioned project, the Philly reppers exhibit some well-justified confidence in their hustle, crowing, “I know that I Got It, check me out.” Louis Bell‘s anthemic synth-string production sets the stage for exuberant verses celebrating the big moves they’ve been making of late. A vibrant official video by director Jakob Owens rounds out the package. Living Out Loud is scheduled for digital release on Tuesday, April 15. In the meantime, of course, you can keep your browsers locked for further singles off the set.
Written by richard on 03/26/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Back" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.