Moosh & Twist have been absent from our pages since dropping their Back to the Basement street album in March, but don’t get it twisted—they’ve been on their grizzy Every Single Day of the intervening five months. Released along with official visuals by frequent collaborator Rex Arrow, the Midwestern buzzmakers’ latest promo single finds them brushing off the haters as they celebrate the big moves their team’s been making of late. DK mans the boards, crafting a larger-than-life synth/percussion beat to back the twosome’s triumphant bars. Every Single Day isn’t part of a larger set, but those feeling it can watch the Booth for further fresh tunes from OCD.
Written by richard on 08/26/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Back" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.